Does anyone know a good, free GIF animator?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
White Monkey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Does anyone know a good, free GIF animator?

Postby White Monkey » 07 Oct 2006, 10:37

I'm looking to do some GIF animation but I need a good GIF animator, thats free. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,

- White Monkey

^^GO ON CLICK IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO^^

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 07 Oct 2006, 11:23

I don't know of any free ones, but photoshop includes ImageReady, and Jasc's paint shop pro also included a animated gifs tool.

Hopefully somebody can help you with the animated one though.

- we're poor!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 07 Oct 2006, 11:34

i used to have one called EasyGraphic Creator or something on the lines of that name....it was free but a bit crap...they wouuld put a little bar at the top with their company name on it

Return to “General Discussion”