User Email List

A perfect place for code snippets to small to be a MOD or a library.
Or for examples on how to use our libraries.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

User Email List

Postby bonelifer » 01 Nov 2010, 02:26

bimjim

Re: User Email List

Postby bimjim » 13 Oct 2015, 02:24

I have been using this for years with my earlier versions of phpBB.

I am now creating a new Board for a yet another genealogy group with 3.1.6 and I would really appreciate having this work with it... I find it really useful when people are asking for password fixes and this is just a hop away. Because I administer so many groups I have to make sure what I use is fast and effectuve.

I do not need to list all the emails to any file, since I never give them out to anyone, and I broadcast periodic messages to the users through the software itself.

It would be much appreciated if someone could update this snippet... I tried installing it and it does not work as is - gives me back a blank page.

Many thanks for your consideration...

Jim Lynch

Return to “3.0 Code snippets”