Board with different styles, do not send users back to defau

A place to suggest possible new mods or to suggest abandoned mods to take over.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mikaelft
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Board with different styles, do not send users back to defau

Postby Mikaelft » 19 Apr 2011, 20:26

Hello.

My board have 3 different styles. Style1 is default for the main page. Style 2 and 3 is for specific forums. But if they are on style2 and click "search" they are forced back to the search on default style1.
I don't want that to happend. When they are in style2 I want them to stay in style2 until they enter the forum with style1 or style3.

Just have a look. http://www.nintendoforum.no/index.php , click on "Nintendo Wii", the style changes. Click "Search", you are forced back to style1."

I need a mod that when users enter a specific part of the forum (with style2) I want them to stay in style2 when they click "search", "members" etc. But when they return to another forum with style1 I want style1 to be activated.

Did you understand?:)

Return to “MOD Suggestions”