Topic Multi-Moderation

A place to suggest possible new mods or to suggest abandoned mods to take over.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jessica
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Topic Multi-Moderation

Postby Jessica » 12 Jul 2011, 15:42

okay first of all, I already know there's a mod for Topic multi-moderation. but it also adds in topic prefixes, and I already have a mod for that. I hope that someone might make another one that will work with Quick Title Edition, so I can apply prefixes I made from that mod.

Return to “MOD Suggestions”