phpBB Gallery - Fatal error when clicking New image button

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jessica
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

phpBB Gallery - Fatal error when clicking New image button

Postby Jessica » 06 May 2014, 21:38

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Re: phpBB Gallery - Fatal error when clicking New image butt

Postby Sniper_E » 07 May 2014, 01:03

No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Jessica

Postby Jessica » 07 May 2014, 01:33

That doesn't help with the fatal error (yes, I've opened the link and read it).

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 07 May 2014, 05:47

That basically means the file in question is being called more than once and a specific function being called more than once ,good luck with it.
Steve ©

Jessica

Postby Jessica » 07 May 2014, 15:38

If the error's appearing when I try to add new images, could there be a specific file where bbcode.php is called more than once? I just can't figure out what file it is :/

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 May 2014, 01:56

It is probably within one of the files from the mod more than likely.

Jessica

Postby Jessica » 08 May 2014, 02:49

Does it make a difference that I've never touched any of the gallery files? As I said in the first post, until I discovered the error, I was able to add images fine.

I'll check those files, but I still don't think it's in any of the gallery mod's files. :/

Jessica

Postby Jessica » 08 May 2014, 03:32

Can I just give someone my FTP details and have them look through my files and try figuring it out?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 May 2014, 09:33

Jessica

Postby Jessica » 08 May 2014, 15:26

I can't afford to do a paid one, sorry. :/

Jessica

Postby Jessica » 08 May 2014, 17:14

I managed to fix it.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 08 May 2014, 17:55

Congratulations...now why not state how you were able to fix it.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 May 2014, 10:20

Okay Jessica. Seeing as you aren't willing, or able, to post back stating how you fixed it and also seeing as it always is "me, me, me" with you I have decided to cease providing support to you. All you do is take and take and take and have been doing so for the past several years. Topic is locked and you will now find that you don't have permissions to read any forum on here.

Return to “Modders MOD support”