New Chat Alert Issue Low Priority

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darth Kraze
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Chat Alert Issue Low Priority

Postby Darth Kraze » 16 May 2014, 17:43

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: New Chat Alert Issue Low Priority

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 May 2014, 11:07

This in your mchat js file is incorrect

it should be

Darth Kraze

Postby Darth Kraze » 17 May 2014, 12:03

Got that corrected thanks! But it didn't seem to fix the alert, I refreshed all the pages in ACP as well. If you feel like poking through it again at some point I'm subscribed to the thread! No rush!

Thanks for the awesome mod Rich!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 May 2014, 12:19

Looks like you are also missing the var within the mchat_body.html file

double and triple check all edits to all files per the mod instructions for the title alert add-on.

Darth Kraze

Postby Darth Kraze » 17 May 2014, 13:00

Yeah when I add the mchat_body.html file back in it just tells everyone they don't have permissions to post, even admins. I think this is becoming more trouble then it's worth, the style I use just isn't compatible without doing stuff that I don't know how to do. Thanks for trying.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 17 May 2014, 13:29

That's probably because you are missing the from the mchat html file. Just download the prosilver mchat_body.html file from your forum, edit it and reupload, then refresh the prosilver template in the ACP.

Return to “Modders MOD support”