add separator column/line between user details and post

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
randk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

add separator column/line between user details and post

Postby randk » 28 May 2014, 05:23

Can anyony tell how to add separator column/line between user details and post for Prosilver..

And In
/* Poster profile block
----------------------------------------*/
.postprofile {
/* Also see tweaks.css */
margin: 5px 0 10px 0;
min-height: 90px;
color: #666666;
border-left: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
width: 22%;
float: right;
display: inline;
}
I had this and when adding max-height:1000px to that code it's showing zero result (no changes are occuring)..

And I want this also (Reply Power) if possible..

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Re: add separator column/line between user details and post

Postby Sniper_E » 28 May 2014, 15:00

Adding max-height: 1000px; to that class will not show any difference to your view unless you have a post longer than 1000px high. Then you would have to worry about overflow if your text ran longer than that 1000px. And one way to put a divider line in the profile section of your page would be to add an <hr> in your codes in the viewtopic_body.html template.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

randk

Postby randk » 29 May 2014, 04:19

Can you give me the full code of <hr> and where to place that code in the viewtopic_body.html template.. for the seperator

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 01 Jun 2014, 16:23

My computer is down at the moment. I'll have to show you later.

That image you PM me looked like a subsilver2 type style.
[img]http://s30.postimg.org/zcymvpngh/image.png[/img]
And that image shows nothing. What are you showing there?

Do not PM anyone for support. Keep your questions in the forums.

randk

Postby randk » 10 Jun 2014, 14:20

I want to know how to show the lines (upside & left side) like that are shown in the image. Can u give me the code to draw the lines.. And also can u give me the code to show the "Reply Power" based on the posts..

Neculai Anișor
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Neculai Anișor » 10 Jun 2014, 15:36

That is a table.

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 10 Jun 2014, 15:46

randk

Postby randk » 11 Jun 2014, 04:33

Return to “Modders MOD support”