Style edits are gone on a random moment

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Korkel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Style edits are gone on a random moment

Postby Korkel » 10 Jun 2014, 16:14

Hey,

On a random moment the template edits I do are gone, how can I stop that?

I back-uped the files to quick-re-upload it, but that isn't helping me.

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Re: Style edits are gone on a random moment

Postby Sniper_E » 11 Jun 2014, 00:15

If you are editing your files in the ACP then that would cause you to loose your edits.
When you Refresh your templates or theme in the ACP all of your edits will be gone.
Refresh will reload the files on your server... which do not have your edits in them.

Edit the templates and stylesheets in your copy of the files on your hard drive, save your edits, upload them to your server and then Refresh them in the ACP
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 11 Jun 2014, 05:13

I edit them on my system. Not in the acp.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 11 Jun 2014, 09:19

Then the edits should still be there. Stuff doesn't, or shouldn't, just magically disappear.

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 11 Jun 2014, 09:21

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 11 Jun 2014, 15:25

No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 11 Jun 2014, 16:36

Return to “Modders MOD support”