Nothing happens when I run the install script

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lemniskal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nothing happens when I run the install script

Postby lemniskal » 30 Jun 2014, 14:36

I've checked all the modified files twice, checked that all files are in place etc. When I run the script I actually gain entrance to the phpBB login, but when I enter my pass it just stops. This is the last part of the url I got "/ucp.php?mode=login&sid=a73ce1196743139825a006720035fc55". No error messages to work with either. Can anyone help? Seems like such an awesome mod, but I haven't used *nix systems for about 10 years, so it might be something obvious for you guys I hope

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Re: Nothing happens when I run the install script

Postby Sniper_E » 30 Jun 2014, 20:04

Normally, I am already logged into the ACP when I run the mchat_install.php <- that file will create the mchat tables in your database. (required for mchat to work)
Login to ACP and try again.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

lemniskal

Postby lemniskal » 30 Jun 2014, 21:58

ah okey.. guess I'll just startover then and try that

lemniskal

Postby lemniskal » 30 Jun 2014, 22:54

Tried. I'm in the ACP, but the mchat install script still wont run. Could it be something with language packs?

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 01 Jul 2014, 03:52

Not sure, don't think so, the mchat_install.php runs out of the root directory of your forum.
yoursite.com/mchat_install.php -OR some are setup at- yoursite.com/phpbb3/mchat_install.php
Where is your forum's root directory? From the ACP navigate to that mchat_install.php file.

The language pack issue would be to replace the language/en/mods/mchat_lang.php file.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Oyabun1

Postby Oyabun1 » 01 Jul 2014, 10:28

If you are already logged on, which you must be if you are in the ACP, being taken to the login page when trying to run a UMIF often means your board's cookie settings are incorrect and therefore your session is being terminated.

What is the board's URL?

Return to “Modders MOD support”