0mega / Omega style changes for mchat ?

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tinker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

0mega / Omega style changes for mchat ?

Postby Tinker » 29 Jul 2014, 16:07

can someone link me to them as i cant find them ive been googling and searching the website for around a hour and i cant find them, thanks :D

EDIT: no idea if this is in the right place the layout for the forums have changed since last time i was here and this is the only place i saw with supprt // requests in

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: 0mega / Omega style changes for mchat ?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Jul 2014, 16:29

Moved to correct forum and locked and the OP knows why.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Jul 2014, 16:46

..and now unlocked.

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 29 Jul 2014, 16:57

thanks dude

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 29 Jul 2014, 23:51

There are not topics on every custom style out there for customizing mchat to look just like your custom style.
You just install the prosilver or subsilver2 version of mchat to your custom style wich is one of those type of style.

To get the mchat colors to match your custom style you can get your custom style colors from the colour.css file in your style. (prosilver type style)
Then change the colors in the mchat.css where you need to. It's a trial and error task to learn what classes control what.

Now custom template codes in a custom style is a whole other thing. You will have to match those codes in the mchat templates.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 30 Jul 2014, 11:08

right ive copied over the template files from prosilver to 0mega and its now showing, however like everyone else its just posting messages down the page and not fully in the center etc etc so ima check their posts

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 30 Jul 2014, 11:10

You also have to make the edits to the stylesheet.css file. If you had simply clicked on the details link of the mod in automod and scrolled to the bottom all of this would have been done for you automagically.

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 30 Jul 2014, 11:18

okay maybe im over thinking it, i went to details at the bottom it says subsilver2 to template subsilver2 changed to - prosilver to template 0mega and clicked submit and it takes me to the uninstall screen

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 30 Jul 2014, 11:30

right done, refrshed themes and templates and i purged the cache its now inline and working. its just the colors which need sorting out now which is the theme i think so almost done

Tinker

Postby Tinker » 30 Jul 2014, 11:53

Finshed editing and stuff and now its working thanks for your help again sniper_e and rmcgirr sorry for inconviences caused earlier

Return to “Modders MOD support”