mChat menu not shown on Index/home page??

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
vapual

Re: mChat menu not shown on Index/home page??

Postby vapual » 20 Sep 2014, 17:58

Hi Thank alot it works.

But i cannot sent any messages. And i got this small circle at the bottom that keep spinning. Hmm how can i fix this error?

[img]mini%20chat%20error.JPG[/img]

[img]mini%20chat%20error%202.JPG[/img]
Attachments
mini chat error 2.JPG
mini chat error.JPG

Peteh_2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Peteh_2 » 20 Sep 2014, 19:37

Hello, Sniper_E,
You are now bweing able to see in my attachment that my Auto Mod is installed successfully and working as well as MChat Mod is also uploaded successfully, and mchat_install.php is marked with green success here but when I can make modifications as given below and finally running the: mysite.com/mchat_install.php it will redirected to the 404_Page not found, that's why I am again coming back to my ACP>Style>Theme>Refresh then the error comes is also here in attachment please see it and tell me that where I can make mistake and how can I corrected this?
Thanks
Attachments
c7.png
The Marked Red Setting I need to Know
c6.png
After Refreshing theme
c5.png
After that I can edit the files as given below and as my topic explained

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RMcGirr83 » 20 Sep 2014, 20:59

And what does the error say? Read it and try and comprehend what it is saying to you.

Peteh_2

Postby Peteh_2 » 20 Sep 2014, 21:44

Hello Sir,
As, you can see the attachment c5.png: (After that I can edit the files as given below and as my topic explained)
After this a file is automatically opened for download whose contains: All the folders of mchat like, adm, includes, language, mychat, styles, umil with four files containing mchat.php, mchat_install.php, ucp.php and viewonline.php.
Sir, after downloading this folder I can check the mchat_install.php in the root directory then there is no one file in the name of mchat_install.php; so now I stoped at this.
Please tell me what I can do now?
Thanks

Peteh_2

Postby Peteh_2 » 21 Sep 2014, 09:23

Hello to all support members,
As I am explaining my process path, one more thing I am telling you about the file mchat_install.php; since I can say earlier that when auto mod installed the mod as in pic C5.png then a new browser automatically opened and ask for openning or save and when I can save it and open then I can find the file mchat_install.php inside it but at the same time when I am searching my root directory to find out the mchat-install.php then there is no one file in the name of mchat_install.php.
I think here something going wrong??
Can I upload mchat_install.php from this folder as shown in the attachment but added new files shows it then where it gone
Please help me and see it in attachment as: c10.png
Thanks
Attachments
c10.png
Using Skype Mod for taking this snapshot

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 21 Sep 2014, 11:19

Please provide a link to your forum as well as, via PM, an account on the forum that has founder status.

There should be no reason that your browser asks you to unzip a file simply by clicking on the install link provided by automod.

vapual

Postby vapual » 25 Sep 2014, 08:52

does anyone has any ideas? Please comment we need ur help.

vapual

Postby vapual » 25 Sep 2014, 09:42

hello experts we need ur help here. Please provide us a solutions thanks

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 25 Sep 2014, 10:46

Please provide a link to your forum

vapual

Postby vapual » 25 Sep 2014, 11:15

vapualforum.com.

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 25 Sep 2014, 18:36

No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

vapual

Postby vapual » 26 Sep 2014, 08:02

Dear Sniper,

I have PM u my account details.

Thank u

vapual

Postby vapual » 27 Sep 2014, 07:44

Hello Thank you very much for your support. My mchat is now working perfectly.

I would like to add a few things in my mchat but don't know how to do this.
1. In the rmcgirr83.org, the mchat is shown within the box with a clear border. How can i make my mchat to be the same?
2. In the rmcgirr83.org, at the top of mchat box, u have this text that say " Welcome user to rmcgirr83". This is very nice and i would like to add to my mchat.
3. Is it possible to change the mchat text author from @User to By User?

Thank u very much
Really appreciate all ur help

[img]mchat%20box.JPG[/img]
Attachments
mchat box.JPG

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 27 Sep 2014, 10:13

Please start a new topic.

vapual

Postby vapual » 27 Sep 2014, 10:59

ok tks

Return to “Modders MOD support”