hi i need help

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
allen62
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hi i need help

Postby allen62 » 09 Oct 2014, 09:22

hi .... when i open permission tab in acp a blank page come nothing happens how to fizx it

allen62

Re: hi i need help

Postby allen62 » 09 Oct 2014, 09:23

like that
Attachments
permissions.png

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 09 Oct 2014, 13:56

You probably can fix it by removing the mod you last installed which caused that problem.
Restore your backup files.

When did you notice this problem?
Have you installed any mods lately?
Did this happen right after you installed a mod?
Are you using a valid editor like notepad++?
If so are the setting set to save file as unix or Linux format.

You are giving no information. My page is blank says nothing but my page is blank.
And that image of a blank page does not help at all.
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

allen62

Postby allen62 » 09 Oct 2014, 15:07

i notice this issue aftr installing national flags mod .... and aftr that i installed 3 more mods ... mods are working fine... and i am using notepad++ for mods editing.
i have installed these mods
1).mchat
2).national flags
3). xfire mod
4).acp new style mod
5).simple admin news
6).support toolkit

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Oct 2014, 15:20

Turn on debug within config.php by un-commenting the last two lines in the config.php file.

allen62

Postby allen62 » 09 Oct 2014, 15:23

RMcGirr83 bro can u xplain it a little bit... i am new at this . i spend only 2 weeks in phpbb3

and i am getting this error when i run emergency repairkit
Emergency Repair Kit

file(./../styles/ps/imageset/imageset.cfg) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 Oct 2014, 10:57

And who told you to run the emergency repair kit? Just uncomment the lines as I stated and then visit the permissions page and post back what errors are displaying.

allen62

Postby allen62 » 10 Oct 2014, 15:25

RMcGirr83 bro this is the error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/a2997079/public_html/language/en/acp/permissions_phpbb.php on line 2

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 Oct 2014, 15:27

download that file and re-edit it correctly. The message you are getting is telling you where the error is and you should not have any blank lines before the <

allen62

Postby allen62 » 10 Oct 2014, 15:29

ah my problem solved i get my mistake in that file in line 2 ... thanx RMcGirr83 bro for help...

Return to “Modders MOD support”