Contact board administration and platinum style

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
discovery
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Contact board administration and platinum style

Postby discovery » 21 Oct 2014, 03:21

Hello,

I installed the MOD on the Contact board administration Platinum style and that's what I get when I open the contact page:

how can I do to solve this aesthetic concern?

thank you

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Contact board administration and platinum style

Postby RMcGirr83 » 21 Oct 2014, 11:07

You get what?

discovery

Postby discovery » 21 Oct 2014, 17:30

hello,

I get no error coding level, a more aesthetic style of the footer problem goes over the box of the message.

thanks
Attachments
Capture.PNG

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 21 Oct 2014, 17:42

Does the footer do that on other pages as well?

discovery

Postby discovery » 22 Oct 2014, 00:49

No, it does it on the contact page :o

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Oct 2014, 09:28

Post a link to your forum please.

discovery

Postby discovery » 22 Oct 2014, 17:54

link my forum: [url]http://www.virusformation.com/contact.php[/url]

thanks

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Oct 2014, 18:06

Your contact_body.html file is much different than the default one.

discovery

Postby discovery » 22 Oct 2014, 20:10

I gave a clean file contact_body.html , and I still have the same result

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Oct 2014, 20:12

You have to refresh the styles templates when uploading a new html file.

discovery

Postby discovery » 22 Oct 2014, 21:02

I deleted the file, cache, re-upload the file and re-clearing the cache and still the same ... :sweat:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 23 Oct 2014, 10:58

Which version did you install?

discovery

Postby discovery » 23 Oct 2014, 11:30

I installed this version [url]https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/contact_board_administration/[/url]

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 23 Oct 2014, 15:18

You need to remove the file platinum_contact_body from the cache directory and ensure your cache directory has 777 permissions set on it.

discovery

Postby discovery » 26 Oct 2014, 05:18

I solved my problem ...

line 103 remove the div tag

:cool:

Return to “Modders MOD support”