Topic Post Text Hover SQL Error when displaying last post

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RTAdams89
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RTAdams89 » 04 Nov 2008, 18:48

I'm using the latest version of your mod. When I use the ACP to set "Display for the Hover:" to "First Post" everything works as expected. However, if I select "Last Post" or "Both Posts" two major problems occur.

1) Navigating directly to a forum (viewforum.php?f=5), the hover text does not work. It's as though the mod is not active or installed.

2) Navigating to the board index (index.php) results in a "General Error":
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 't.topic_moved_id' in 'on clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT f.*, ft.mark_time, p.post_text AS last_text_hover FROM (phpbb_forums f) LEFT JOIN phpbb_forums_track ft ON (ft.user_id = 2 AND ft.forum_id = f.forum_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON (f.forum_last_post_id = p.post_id AND t.topic_moved_id = 0) ORDER BY f.left_id

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 114
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: index.php
LINE: 28
CALL: display_forums()

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any I've checked the function_display.php file, and the mod code was properly installed here.

Any ideas?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Nov 2008, 11:28

RTAdams89

Re: Topic Post Text Hover SQL Error when displaying last pos

Postby RTAdams89 » 06 Nov 2008, 03:12

That change fixed the error.

When I select "First Post" everything works as expected. When I select "Last Post" no tool tip gets displayed. When I select "Both Posts" only the first post appears in the tool tip.

Here is my viewforum.php file:

[SNIP]
Last edited by RTAdams89 on 13 Jan 2015, 00:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed fugly looking code block

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 06 Nov 2008, 04:48

It looks like the mod is installed okay on viewforum.php. Can you please provide, via PM if you like, a link to your forum and ACP access?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 06 Nov 2008, 11:50

The last topic tooltip is given by hovering over the latest topic icon in viewforum...not by hovering on the topic title. Wasn't sure if you knew that or not. This changed in version 1.0.2 but is standard functionality in 1.0.0

Return to “Modders MOD support”