'Topic Post Text Hover'

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kvii
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

'Topic Post Text Hover'

Postby kvii » 23 Dec 2008, 12:48

Hello, I am a Dutchman with Dutch forum. I got it 'Topic Post Text Hover' instalt and is not steets in admin panel and then 'Topic Post Text Hover' editing error is saying that because there is no best, and he does it with the mousse food rmaar not to tooltip. I can be happy with a 3.4 phpbb 'Topic Post Hover Text' get? would be easy;)

because I'm not as good as you com in here reads.

Sincerely kvii

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: 'Topic Post Text Hover'

Postby RMcGirr83 » 23 Dec 2008, 15:25

Can you post a link to your forum? I'm not really sure what it is you are saying.

kvii

Postby kvii » 24 Dec 2008, 10:55

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 Dec 2008, 13:41

Is the mod active in the ACP? Upon initial install it is not active.
Attachments
Noname.jpg
ACP->General->Board Features

kvii

Postby kvii » 24 Dec 2008, 13:48

Yes, hes active, maa rnot working
[img]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5111/yeseq1.jpg[/img]

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 Dec 2008, 13:50

Can you post your includes/functions_display.php file for me to look at (please use the bbcode code tag...thanks).

kvii

Postby kvii » 24 Dec 2008, 13:54

kvii

Postby kvii » 24 Dec 2008, 14:10

lamar, its no work, ty for moeite

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 Dec 2008, 14:12

kvii

Postby kvii » 24 Dec 2008, 15:24

ok thanks, I will look at

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 02 Jan 2009, 14:06

Just to update this, I was informed by a MOD Team member at phpbb.com that the DIY instructions for the mod install need to also state to refresh both the template and theme for whatever style it is you have this mod installed on.

I have resubmitted the mod to state v 3.0.4 compatible as well as made some additional adjustments. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Return to “Modders MOD support”