Email List of Users from a phpBB v 3 forum

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
xlc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Email List of Users from a phpBB v 3 forum

Postby xlc » 07 Nov 2013, 16:53

I have this great mod on my forum, but I really need my Global Mod to have access to it.
How do I do it please?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Nov 2013, 18:11

Replace this in the list.php file

with this

sgroi135

Postby sgroi135 » 29 Dec 2013, 22:34

Does this list also have all the users that have not been activated by an Admin?

That is the list that I am after. I don't care if they are mixed in with the full list I can use excel to sort them.

But i know that there is some sort of flag when they are active or not,

Can we add another column to say "Active" and then a Y or N or yes or no, just something to distiguish.

We would like to be able to email only the people that have not been activated yet!

Oyabun1

Postby Oyabun1 » 30 Dec 2013, 09:37

Attachments
root.zip
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

sgroi135

Postby sgroi135 » 30 Dec 2013, 13:47

Thank You!!!!!

peteetongman

Postby peteetongman » 12 Feb 2014, 00:18

Because most of the folks on my forum prefer to remain anon, I harvested all the emails, composed a draft email to myself and BCC'd everybody, and then saved the draft for a rainy day. that way no member sees any other email addresses

louisbuilders

Postby louisbuilders » 16 Jun 2014, 08:00

Hello, I have just installed this Email List mode on my phpbb website version 3.0.12 and I am using the legacy style. I have successfully installed it, but have some issues with the width of the page. It was not formally FULLWIDTH forum, but after installing this mod, the entire forum became FULLWIDTH. Can someone help me adjust this?

My forum URL is http://forum.cbay.com.ng/

Thanks for your help in advance.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 16 Jun 2014, 09:57

It is due to this in your overall_header.html file for that style

which this mod doesn't touch so not sure why or how it changed.

louisbuilders

Postby louisbuilders » 16 Jun 2014, 10:42

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem was not there until I followed the instruction in the Install file of Email List mod.
I also noticed that when I login as site owner, the members and Email List drops down, instead of aligning with the FAQ, SEARCH etc.

Do you know why its this way?

Thank you so much for your help.

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 16 Jun 2014, 10:46

Oyabun1

Postby Oyabun1 » 16 Jun 2014, 11:27

louisbuilders

Postby louisbuilders » 16 Jun 2014, 12:46

Thank you so much for the fix. It worked well. It was my editor that messed it up. Thank you very much.

:)

Cath

Postby Cath » 24 Sep 2014, 20:54

It has taken me a while finding out how to install Automod (I am not familiar with these things -yet-) but now I have been able to use it to install this mod.
Works perfect.

Thank you so very much for this.

liam

Postby liam » 28 Oct 2014, 19:46

Hi,is this going to be availabe for 3.1 :)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 28 Oct 2014, 19:49

Should be relatively easy to do one. Have a few others to do first and I won't be porting all the mods I wrote for 3.0.x to 3.1...just a select few.

Return to “Modders MOD support”