mChat and Random no Avatar Mod

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mChat and Random no Avatar Mod

Postby RMcGirr83 » 26 Feb 2011, 22:38

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Re: mChat and Random no Avatar Mod

Postby Ooopsie » 26 Feb 2011, 22:40

Merci!!! Thanks for sharing....

EDIT: Works like a charm.

But then again, we'd expect nothing less from you. Again, thanks.

kevinviet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kevinviet » 28 Feb 2011, 19:59

Hello Rich

I follow the edit above and get the avatar display for random no avatar mod on my chat box but it' weird when i chat it display random no avatar correct picture but when i browser around then come back on index page all the random no avatar changed to black picture avatar (this black no avatar picture is not in random image folder, it's on my /prosilver/theme/images folder)

Please see this picture

Before
mchat1.jpg

Come back
mchat2.jpg

How do i fix this ? Thanks

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 28 Feb 2011, 20:04

I know you are waiting on Rich HOWEVER, I'd re-check my edits or better yet, start over from scratch if you can. (you do have a backup, yes? :) )....

It's not pointing to the random avatar IMO...it's pointing to the path of your images like it used to.

Refresh you browser cache, template cache and clear the cache on the board....

kevinviet

Postby kevinviet » 28 Feb 2011, 20:28

Thanks Ooopsie, yes i'm going to check all my edit again I might mess up some where :)

Edited : Thanks again Ooopsie, I did mess it up when replace the code, after redo it and it works :rock:

Silent_2

Postby Silent_2 » 04 Mar 2011, 08:20

Good add-on RMcGirr!
Notice: I've changed my e-mail from yahoo to G-Mail. Anyone that needs to contact me can contact me through G-Mail(Google Talk). Other message programs can contact me as well.

ShadowmanUK

Postby ShadowmanUK » 04 Mar 2011, 09:00

Indeed it is.. two great mods working together :D

Boardtalk

Postby Boardtalk » 09 Mar 2011, 15:44

Thanks Rich for posting up the edits to make the random no avatar mod work with mChat, I was wondering if I could post up a link to your topic here over on the FAQ section of the [url=http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/default_random_no_avatar_/]phpbb.com mod db release section?[/url]

Many thanks

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Mar 2011, 16:20

ShadowmanUK

Postby ShadowmanUK » 09 Mar 2011, 16:23

Two ace mod's working together..... perfection :D

Boardtalk

Postby Boardtalk » 09 Mar 2011, 18:13

That’s great and thanks Rich ;)

Cheers ShadowmanUK

khaosxthoery44

Postby khaosxthoery44 » 10 Mar 2011, 14:23

I cant get this working?!

I go to mchat.php

Find the code and replace it but then there is 4 more boxes here with the same code looking for the same thing what am I doing?

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 10 Mar 2011, 14:56

Start from the top of this topic. YES, there are several of the same items and you just follow to the NEXT item on the list.

Random No Avatar DOES WORK in mChat as you can see here. It's a simple snippet to install.

richazey

Postby richazey » 23 Apr 2011, 10:00

Nice one pal thanks

Radek2212

Postby Radek2212 » 01 May 2011, 11:40

Return to “Modders MOD support”