Suggestion: Mobile template for mchat.php?

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Togbish
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Suggestion: Mobile template for mchat.php?

Postby Togbish » 05 Jan 2013, 21:07

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Jan 2013, 22:08

Link to the forum please.

Togbish

Postby Togbish » 05 Jan 2013, 22:10

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Jan 2013, 22:29

Holy god your files are a mess. You have jQuery being loaded multiple times as well as the ui theme css and just way too much stuff going on. You will have to clean that stuff up first. Even your prosilver style isn't working correctly.

Togbish

Postby Togbish » 05 Jan 2013, 22:34

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Jan 2013, 22:36

The edit to the stylesheet.css file goes at the top of that file and the mod, as well as the social network mod you have installed, was never intended to be used for iPhones/Androids/etc.

Togbish

Postby Togbish » 05 Jan 2013, 22:39

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Jan 2013, 22:45

And what seems to be the issue? You have to make that edit to that file as well as upload the mchat.css file into the styles theme directory then refresh the theme in the ACP as well as your phones browser cache.

Togbish

Postby Togbish » 05 Jan 2013, 22:47

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 05 Jan 2013, 22:52

Togbish

Postby Togbish » 05 Jan 2013, 23:07

Bagshot

Postby Bagshot » 19 Feb 2013, 10:30

Hello. First off, thanks for the work you have put into mini-chat. I absolutely love it.

I'm trying to incorporate mini-chat into my artodia mobile theme. So far, it works absolutely fine, but for some reason, the mchat and archive page have no overall footer. I can't understand why because the code suggests it should be there. It looks a bit odd like there's some sort of problem but I can't work it out. Here's what it looks like:
[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/haz666/nofooter_zpsdef3bf8b.jpg[/img]

Of course, it should look more like this (index page):
[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/haz666/footer_zpsc3ec7b1d.jpg[/img]

Also, the archive page has no pagination at all. I'm struggling to work out how to change this in this theme. I used the mchat_body code that was posted above by Stoker (thanks, by the way).

Can anyone advise me on how to fix this? Thanks for any help.

I can't provide a URL link as it's on my localhost, soz.

Bagshot

Postby Bagshot » 19 Feb 2013, 11:49

Okay, I'm making some progress with this. It seems the problems are being caused by Stoker's mchat_body.html that I copied. I changed it back to the original prosilver mchat_body and it seems to be working fine now. But, of course, there are now avatars showing in minichat which I'll need to remove.

I think I can take it from here. Sorry to bother you guys and thanks for all your hard work.

Dani

Postby Dani » 14 Mar 2013, 22:26

Trying to get mChat mobile friendly with Artodia Mobile style too. It is working fine with other styles, but not with Artodia. I have done the prosilver edits to the style and copied Stoker's mchat_body.html

JS error: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'key'
Link: http://screammagazine.com/scream2013/chat
Also, it doesn't look very mobile friendly. Any suggestions?

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Re: mchat.css for CA_Black style

Postby Sniper_E » 16 Mar 2013, 22:13

Attachments
mchat_art_mobile_links.gif
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Return to “Modders MOD support”