Suggestion: Mobile template for mchat.php?

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
bubban
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Suggestion: Mobile template for mchat.php?

Postby bubban » 15 Feb 2014, 17:03

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RMcGirr83 » 16 Feb 2014, 01:31

Open the install.xml file from the mod in your browser and use the prosilver edits.

bubban

Postby bubban » 16 Feb 2014, 02:45

bubban

Postby bubban » 16 Feb 2014, 03:33

Sorry, just wanted to highlight that I have already installed your mod on my forum and it's working perfectly fine, I'm just unable to see it on my mobile version. I installed your mod with automod, I assume that the changes you are referring to in your instal.xml file are already done? I just checked for instance the editor.js and found that the changes that need to be done (as per the install.xml file) have already been done. I understand there are other files that need to be amended, I was just giving that particular file as an example

Thank you

bubban

Postby bubban » 16 Feb 2014, 04:38

Ok, an update. By the way I'm in Dubai so I'm a few hours ahead of you so I get the time to tinker around before you come online :)

I have figured out the instructions with the instal.xml file, I went into my artodia style and did the changes to the following files as instucted:

index_body.html

I tried to do the changes in overall_header.html but for some strange reason, when I try opening the file in cpanel (as i do with all other files) I get an empty window with no code. I tried downloading it to my computer and opening it up with my browser but I get a strange looking window [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/115198693@N07/12555184434/[/url]

Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

Finally, when I go in to edit stylesheet.css I get the following text: /* Blank file, see style.css */

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 16 Feb 2014, 08:49

All files should be edited with ,please do a Google search on how to install mods phpbb3 tutorial ..
Steve ©

bubban

Postby bubban » 16 Feb 2014, 09:53

amorealex

Postby amorealex » 16 Feb 2014, 10:04

Have a look at Mac OS X text editors https://wiki.phpbb.com/Text_Editors

bubban

Postby bubban » 16 Feb 2014, 10:08

corleoner

Postby corleoner » 25 Feb 2014, 05:05

Attachments
image.jpg

Neculai Anișor
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Neculai Anișor » 25 Feb 2014, 05:59

corleoner

Postby corleoner » 25 Feb 2014, 07:17

Neculai Anișor
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Neculai Anișor » 25 Feb 2014, 08:16

corleoner

Postby corleoner » 25 Feb 2014, 17:15

corleoner

Postby corleoner » 25 Feb 2014, 17:20

Does it have anything to do with the fact that I moved all the mchat html files into the mobile template folder?

I wasn't sure if I needed all of them or not, so I put them all in there.

Return to “Modders MOD support”