mChat Color text for founder or administrator

Support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
Forum rules
Please only request support for mods released by phpbbmodders.net found at either https://github.com/phpbbmodders/ or the MODDB at http://www.phpbb.com
FranckTH
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mChat Color text for founder or administrator

Postby FranckTH » 24 May 2012, 13:14

Hi,

Just a question... it's possible to change the text color for admin and founder on mChat with red color, and all members in black ?

thanls for help :beer: ;)

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: mChat Color text for founder or administrator

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 May 2012, 14:03

FranckTH

Postby FranckTH » 24 May 2012, 17:57

very nice thanks so more :beer: ;)

FranckTH

Postby FranckTH » 24 May 2012, 18:28

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 May 2012, 18:32

FranckTH

Postby FranckTH » 24 May 2012, 18:35

ok thanks for your knowledge ;) :beer:

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 24 May 2012, 18:42

No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 May 2012, 18:54

One doesn't have to be in the moderator group set as default to have moderator permissions. Same is said for administrators.

FranckTH

Postby FranckTH » 24 May 2012, 20:10

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 May 2012, 21:01

You have to do the same/similar for the case 'edit' before it is saved back to the database.

stonecityboys

Postby stonecityboys » 22 Aug 2012, 11:10

Hi there,

I had the same problem with the members , admins color and i found the solution from here, BUT i get another issue with the bbcode.

When i add a bbcode lets say :beer: in the chat writes : beer : (without the space) :beer:

What must i do about it?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Aug 2012, 15:49

it is a bbcode and not a smiley?

stonecityboys

Postby stonecityboys » 22 Aug 2012, 16:27

Yes my friend you are right.There are smilies....Any solution for these?

What must i do?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Aug 2012, 16:52

Sorry without space turns this

into this

which if there is a smiley setup for that will parse as :beer:

stonecityboys

Postby stonecityboys » 22 Aug 2012, 17:14

Do you mean to make it manual when i type it?
The problem is that when i press a smile in text area typed normal but when i press enter the first smile txt appears as it is and the second, third etc appears as it must be...

Return to “Modders MOD support”