Moving Hosts

Important messages and news, make sure to read these.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Moving Hosts

Postby Mike » 19 Sep 2006, 21:59

Hey, you may not see me post much since I'm mainly involved in hosting management and things like that, basically making sure that everything runs smoothly.

Anyways, the site will be changing servers soon, expect some down time. I'll bring you more details of this change later on (or maybe I'll get evil to do it =P).

Mike
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Mike » 22 Sep 2006, 21:46

Okay we will be changing servers tommorow (23rd September), expect a few hours down time. The new server is significantly superior to our current host in terms of specifications, it will allow us to do a hell of alot more and basically make things easier for me. The domain name will be changing to phpBBModders.org, as our current host does not allow us any control over phpBBModders.com (seeing as we bought it from them), if you do happen to visit the .com no need to fear as you'll be re-directed.

That's all for now. :)

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 23 Sep 2006, 17:52

After some more downtime of our old host the move is now done. Welcome to phpBBModders.org! I hope you like the new domain name :)

- we're poor!

Return to “Announcements”