Mod Request Question

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
squewheet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mod Request Question

Postby squewheet » 13 Jul 2008, 17:54

Do you guys take mod request or not.

blazes816
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Mod Request Question

Postby blazes816 » 13 Jul 2008, 19:18

No we do not take MOD requests, at least as of yet. Whether or not will will in the future is unknown at this time.

User Number 9e071a3a594a8964cbefe784f8a6afaa94c0de17
My MODs:

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 14 Jul 2008, 11:01

We used to have a MOD requests section, but we decided to remove it because we want the community to focus on the MOD authors.

- we're poor!

squewheet

Postby squewheet » 14 Jul 2008, 19:57

well since you don't take request anymore can you give me any good sites besides phpbb / Startrekguide that take request cause i really need this one mod made so that I can open my forums up. really there open but no one know about it so i need this mod before i can start to advertise my site. So any suggestions!

Thanks,

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 14 Jul 2008, 20:01

The two main sites i know are phpBB.com and STG. One thing you could do, is create the MOD yourself. :)

- we're poor!

squewheet

Postby squewheet » 14 Jul 2008, 20:05

well i don't know anything about php. so i wish i could! and i don't know where to start to even try to make it.

Return to “phpBB Modders”