phpBB Modder's Date Format?

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the.ronin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

phpBB Modder's Date Format?

Postby the.ronin » 27 Nov 2008, 22:07

What is the date format this site uses?

I've been trying many different combinations on my site but just can't get it. I especially like the "Today, [Time]" format. I can't get the time part.

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: phpBB Modder's Date Format?

Postby Semi_Deus » 27 Nov 2008, 22:13

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

the.ronin

Re: phpBB Modder's Date Format?

Postby the.ronin » 28 Nov 2008, 05:46

Thank you, sir!

Return to “phpBB Modders”