Joomla, AddThis & the new Wibiya bar?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ramblilizer22
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Joomla, AddThis & the new Wibiya bar?

Postby Ramblilizer22 » 28 Apr 2013, 16:26

Hi,

We have a Joomla blog (phpbb for the forum) with all the AddThis, Facebook stuff you would expect but the new Wibiya bar has removed all of our thumbs ups and likes on Facebook etc., and when we contact Wibiya for support to fix it i.e. get all of our likes & thumbs ups back on all of our previous blogs they really don't seem to care.

What we need is a floating bottom navigation/social media bar that will work across the blog and forum and that shows the FB "likes" and so on.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

newsbee_2

Re: Joomla, AddThis & the new Wibiya bar?

Postby newsbee_2 » 29 Apr 2013, 20:20

I have tried many bar options - all hosted by somebody else. Not good. Finally have dropped the idea.

For social media I use share42 - you download everything (two files) on your own site. Works well for me.

Ramblilizer22

Postby Ramblilizer22 » 30 Apr 2013, 20:44

Thanks for that, I'll check into it.

Will it give me the proper 'thumbs ups' and 'likes' counts etc?

haimon

Postby haimon » 01 May 2013, 10:53

Hi,

This is Haim with the Wibiya Support team.

Thank you for sharing your issue, we are sorry you had this experience, I would like to help you with solving the problem.

Please recontact us via support@wibiya.com so we can see the exact issue and solve it.

Thanks,

Haim

Return to “General Discussion”