What XBOX 360 game should I get for him?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mendel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What XBOX 360 game should I get for him?

Postby Mendel » 07 Jul 2011, 08:30

My son is turning 17 tommorrow, I was going to get him an XBOX 360 game, he just bought Halo 3 and Homefront, What games are compariable to that that you think he would like. A newer game. Help me out, please.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: What XBOX 360 game should I get for him?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Jul 2011, 09:56

[url=http://www.ea.com/battlefield-bad-company-2]Battlefield Bad Company 2[/url] is a good game that he will probably enjoy.

Cable Player

Re: What XBOX 360 game should I get for him?

Postby Cable Player » 07 Jul 2011, 10:04

My younger brother is turning 14 tomorrow!
We've always been a bit concerned about what he plays, but had thought about getting him Fable III as I've played it and it's not too bad.

As Rich said, BFBC2 is a very good game. If it's on Xbox let him know that he's more than welcome to add me on XBL (username = GT) and I'll see if I can find the time to play.

Also, if he is enjoying Halo 3 I'd certainly get him Halo Reach and/or Halo 3: ODST
If you're a fan of even one of the Halo games you should at least play through the campaign of the rest of them :)

(One last thing, I won't drag on all day!) If you do decide to get him BFBC2 (Battlefield Bad Company 2) and he enjoys it, a new(ish) game that was released last year was the new Medal of Honor game. It's practically a Battlefield Bad Company game. - It was made by (most of, I think) the same people and certainly the same company who made the Battlefield franchise.

MOH (Medal of Honor) is a good game, although for me the playability of it wasn't that great.

I've got a bit of time over the summer now, so hopefully I'll be getting this all down on my forum haha
Sorry if I went on a bit! O_o

Return to “General Discussion”