Nice Birthday Party (I THINK)

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Nice Birthday Party (I THINK)

Postby Ooopsie » 01 Aug 2011, 14:23

This is not for the faint of heart. It's a TRUE story.

Back in 1995 or so, I had an office manager (Danielle R.) whom worked her tale off for me. We became fast friends, went to her wedding, etc; Just a hard worker and loved by everybody in the office.

On a Monday morning she rushed into my office and said, “You’ve got to listen to this Ed”.

I held a Birthday Party for my Aunt yesterday at my house. Chocolate cake, coffee, lots of family and a few close friends of hers.

We all settled down for cake and coffee and my Aunt looked at her slacks and saw a big hunk (fingernail sized) of chocolate icing on her pants. She was so embarrassed. So she scooped it up with a finger and put it in her mouth. Ummmmmmm....

Too late!! Her Aunt screamed, “OMG, its cat poop”! and puked right there on the spot.

Now there’s a true story that should make you laugh, at least a little bit.

Oopsie
_____
Be who you are and say what you feel.
Those who mind don't matter.
Those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

_____
And be kinder than necessary, for everyone
you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Ashley.S.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nice Birthday Party (I THINK)

Postby Ashley.S. » 01 Aug 2011, 14:46

very good, nice laugh
Kind Regards,
-Ashley.S. [ Moderator ]

Return to “General Discussion”