Just seen missing lost password option

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
annho
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Just seen missing lost password option

Postby annho » 26 Oct 2011, 02:13

Sorry, if this is the wrong place for that kind of information.

The "send password"-option ist lost here (ucp.php?mode=sendpassword).

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Just seen missing lost password option

Postby RMcGirr83 » 26 Oct 2011, 08:48

Is lost where? On your forum?

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 26 Oct 2011, 14:07

I think I understand this one Rich. On your site Rich, when you click the login on the index page, it opens but no lost password or such is visible.

The work around is to just login with no input into the boxes and the page will send you to the area a person needs to be to retrieve their password or change it.

annho

Postby annho » 31 Oct 2011, 01:05

Thats it, i missed the option on this site. Another workaround is to manually enter the url: http://rmcgirr83.org/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 31 Oct 2011, 10:28

Actually, it is no different than default phpBB with the exception being that the login link has been changed. "I forgot my password" is part of the login_box function and does not display on the index page.

Return to “General Discussion”