The Singing Wife

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

The Singing Wife

Postby Sniper_E » 04 Dec 2011, 06:59

In the evening while the wife is preparing dinner she likes to sing. And when this wife sings, she doesn't hold back... she puts it out there. But she has noticed that ever time she starts singing her husband gets up and walks out on to the balcony and stands there. She asked him one day, "Why do you go out on to the balcony when I'm singing? Do you not like my singing?" The husband replies, "Why yes sweetie, of course I like your singing. I love your singing... I just stand out there on the balcony so the neighbors can see that I'm not beating you."
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The Singing Wife

Postby Ooopsie » 04 Dec 2011, 13:15

:shock: :rock:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussion”