Hello all

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
peteetongman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello all

Postby peteetongman » 10 Feb 2014, 14:56

Pete here from Atlanta GA USA

Just curious, how long does it take to be recognized as a donor after the donation is made? I donated yesterday but I don't think I am recognized yet

Thanks!!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Hello all

Postby RMcGirr83 » 10 Feb 2014, 16:16

Hola! :wave:

If you checked the box to remain anonymous, and it looks like you did, then you will never get added automagically. I have added you to the group.

peteetongman

Postby peteetongman » 10 Feb 2014, 16:19

cool a hot pink nic for Valentines Day.....thanks!

Neculai Anișor
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Neculai Anișor » 10 Feb 2014, 17:50

Welcome here :wave:

Return to “Introductions”