Hello everyone

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cath
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello everyone

Postby Cath » 24 Sep 2014, 11:02

Well it's obvious that I'm new here.
I accidentally found this site when I was searching for a mod and I had to register to see the code etc. Which I did. :)

Hopefully it'll work or else I will have to ask for help because I am a newbie and don't know anything about codes and programming.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Hello everyone

Postby RMcGirr83 » 24 Sep 2014, 11:04

:wave: and welcome here. If you try the code and it doesn't work, just post in the topic and someone will get it straightened out for you.

Return to “Introductions”