.::Greetings and Salutations

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JuliquE
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

.::Greetings and Salutations

Postby JuliquE » 03 Dec 2014, 18:03

Hello, there.

Canadian born, of South American heritage, living in Germany, myself. Interesting to see where the most forum users hail from.

mchat brought me here—well.. a problem I'm having with it, at the minute, anyway. I'm sure it's just a minor issue, and looking forward to getting it up and running.

Thanks, in advance, for any help I might receive. :beer:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: .::Greetings and Salutations

Postby RMcGirr83 » 03 Dec 2014, 21:19

Hello and welcome here :wave:

Return to “Introductions”