Great to be back!

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dan filipi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Great to be back!

Postby dan filipi » 07 Feb 2015, 00:10

I have been on both the old sites, only now found this new combined one. Cool

I'm not a MOD writer, more a MOD modder if that makes any sense to anyone :wasntme:

Anyway, great to be here.
I have a question on the troll MOD that evil3 made from 2.0 code which I'll look around the site where to post that.

TTFN

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Great to be back!

Postby bonelifer » 07 Feb 2015, 00:31

Welcome back to modders!!! Do you remember your other user account from the other site(I assume you meant rmcgirr83's old site). If so I can merge that one with this one via the ACP. If both had the same username/email, then obviously they were automatically merged. Also I believe you're looking for this topic: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2636

Truth
I've Been Banned!!!

Re: Great to be back!

Postby Truth » 07 Feb 2015, 14:37

Welcome To Modders!

Return to “Introductions”