Mooo!

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HoLyCoW
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mooo!

Postby HoLyCoW » 18 Apr 2015, 06:03

Hey Guys,

Starting to get into developing extensions.

Professionally, I'm a Radiologic Technologist, but before that I was a System Admin. I like to play video games, and I still like to do programming. As of late, all my free time has gone into learning phpBB's extension system.

I'm fluent in C, Objective-C, C++, Java, PHP, and Javascript.

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mooo!

Postby bonelifer » 18 Apr 2015, 15:49

Welcome to phpBBModders.

Return to “Introductions”