Intro HAZET

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HAZET
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Intro HAZET

Postby HAZET » 26 Jul 2016, 16:31

Hi all,
in the IT-business since 1994, I still am pretty much of a newbie when it comes to coding and phpBB in particular. I bring a lot of general experience and a good eye for what works and what won't ever, some HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, JavaScript and IDE knowledge (I can use NetBeans and xdebug successfully) and the willingness to make a fool of myself to the party.
I am looking into phpBB and especially extensions as I am currently supporting friends with the migration of a long runnning board to 3.1.x - which also means from a lot of MODs and undocumented changes to a structured approach and extensions.
I hope to learn a lot and will contribute wherever I can.
Cheers
Henrik

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Intro HAZET

Postby bonelifer » 30 Jul 2016, 21:45

Welcome to the board.

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 05 Aug 2016, 13:08

Welcome!
Never Say Never!

dmzx

Postby dmzx » 10 Aug 2016, 20:07

Welcome ;)

Return to “Introductions”