Vimeo Auto Embed??

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WaGuns

Vimeo Auto Embed??

Postby WaGuns » 10 Apr 2015, 14:53

So, I have custom BBCodes for YouTube and Vimeo. No biggie, used here and there.

The other day a member posted a Vimeo video, and he just posted the link, did NOT use the BBCodes.... And it embeded!??!

I have no custom code other than manual BB codes that would make this happen... Is there something in 3.0.12 that allowed the Vimeo auto embedding to happen? If so, where can I find it... and how can I make it work with YOUTUBE!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”