WP-United

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JakeTFG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WP-United

Postby JakeTFG » 16 Apr 2007, 18:26

I love this mod and just installed it on my website to replace a former html content system.

This mod brings together phpbb and wordpress although it does have some things to work out like styling wordpress to look like the phpbb theme.

Wp-united.com is the official development site and I just installed it on to scdiplo.com

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”