MOD team releases prosilver xsl (discussion)

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MOD team releases prosilver xsl (discussion)

Postby igorw » 10 May 2007, 16:13

[url=http://phpbbmodders.net/viewtopic.php?t=1754]Here is the announcement[/url]

What do you think about it?

I personally think it's a great improvement, i didn't like the subsilver stylesheet at all. I'm very happy about the way it looks now.

- we're poor!

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: MOD team releases prosilver xsl (discussion)

Postby Ganon_Master » 10 May 2007, 16:41

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team

Postby Lord Le Brand » 10 May 2007, 17:33

Much better than subSilver, looks nice, but it's a bit too grey and too dark IMO.

And I think it's kinda stupid that we now have to use different stylesheets for phpbb 2 and 3. This might also be a problem in phpBB Project...

Ash Hi Fi Zone

Postby Ash Hi Fi Zone » 10 May 2007, 17:43

Yeah the prosilver style for MODX template looks kool..... :P
My Kool Forum :
My job-related website :
My phpBB 2 Mods :
My phpBB 3 Mods :
My phpBB 3 Stlye Tutorial :

DualFusion

Postby DualFusion » 10 May 2007, 19:35

I like it, but i think the white bg should also be rounded. And i dont really like the boxes for the mod info, like mod name, version, yada yada. The boxes with the actions are ok since they have the code box. Also I see that for the increment action, in the tip... theres supposed to be a link. There isn't. Maybe someone should report it as a bug. One more thing... I think the that three tiny boxes with the "s", something, and arrow shouldnt contain text, or should atleast not be selectable, and they should have a description of what they do. Maybe a rollover. Other than that, its fine. :P
Look at my rank!!!! I am a guru!!! yay!! :D

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”