phpBBModders and RC1?

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Krank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

phpBBModders and RC1?

Postby Krank » 16 Jun 2007, 01:08

are you guys using RC1? or CVS? or RC1 with fixes? because RC1 seems to have alot of problems, bugs..etc, look at the CVS Stats, I think there will be a RC2, 3, and maybe even 4 lol.

but yea, what problems did you guys have when converting... do tell, for us none-converters (yet) haha

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: phpBBModders and RC1?

Postby igorw » 16 Jun 2007, 13:56

Hehe, yeah, we're running RC1. There havn't been soooo many cvs changes actually. Well not big ones anyway. Most of the stuff is just small bugfixes. I would not call RC1 "totally bugged" at all. We didn't really have any problems with the conversion, except my tiredness and the bugged countdown script. So it actually went pretty smoothly. It just took a while to set all the permissions.

- we're poor!

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”