The forum keeps resizing in resolution

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
digitalbass
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The forum keeps resizing in resolution

Postby digitalbass » 02 Jul 2008, 01:51

whenever i leave a topic then go back to the main forum, my forum either shrinks the font to the a small decent size or makes it large, anyway i can stop my forum from changing resolutions?

thanks for your time.

LiamMac

Re: The forum keeps resizing in resolution

Postby LiamMac » 02 Jul 2008, 04:10

phpBBModders.com is for the development of Mods. If you require support not related to a Mod found here at phpBBModders.com please post that support request at either http://phpbb.com or http://startrekguide.com.

blazes816
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: The forum keeps resizing in resolution

Postby blazes816 » 02 Jul 2008, 08:27

User Number 9e071a3a594a8964cbefe784f8a6afaa94c0de17
My MODs:

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”