Smileylist, BBcodes will not work

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Designer19734
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Smileylist, BBcodes will not work

Postby Designer19734 » 14 Aug 2008, 20:55

I have asked it everywere, but no one can help me trought this strange problem.

I have installed an forum, also I have installed an old backup from an forum that was 3.0.2 aswell.

Everything worked, atleast I tought, when I wanted to post, the BBcodes and Smileys wont work.
I click on them, and nothing hapends.

It is very weard because I have acepted BBcodes and smileys in the ACP, everywhere I could find the words allow BBcodes and smileys, I have accepted them.

If I manualy enter the smiley code or BBcode like : p and [ quote ] (without space) the appear as the normal way.

Now, 5 days after I have installed the forum, the BBcodes and smileys wont work only when I put the code manualy in my post, the appear.
(My guest and members won't like that way, so I have to solve it)

Is there anyone that knows what the problem is, or is there anyone that can help me solve it?

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Smileylist, BBcodes will not work

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 14 Aug 2008, 22:02

That's a styling error, most likely...I don't know if I can help you, but pasting your "styles/your_style/template/posting_buttons.html" and "styles/your_style/template/bbcode.js" in the pastebin and putting the links here will most likely help.

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

Designer19734

Postby Designer19734 » 14 Aug 2008, 22:09

I'm sorry, one I don't know what you mean with puting the links an a pastebin, what is a pastebin, and whera does it stands, acp?

BTW, The file bbcode.js doesn't exist in my style/template directory, bbcode.html does exist.

Is that the problem???

gr

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 14 Aug 2008, 23:35

sorry, I meant editor.js.

Pastebin: http://phpbbmodders.net/pastebin/

You paste code in there to show other people. The files you need to put in are styles/your_style/template/posting_buttons.html, styles/your_style/template/posting_editor.html, and styles/your_style/template/editor.js.

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

Designer19734

Postby Designer19734 » 15 Aug 2008, 10:55

That's very strange, I haven't got any of the files accept posting_buttons.html,
I'm using the style 610nm, and I can see the hided files on my ftp, but I can't see any editor.js and posting_editor.html.

Maybe that is the corrupting spot?

I have uploaded the file posting_buttons.html at the pastebin.

greets
(I'll hope you can help me)

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”