Need Help With Converting XMB 1.9.6 to phpBB 3.0

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sedaniel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need Help With Converting XMB 1.9.6 to phpBB 3.0

Postby sedaniel » 22 Sep 2008, 18:28

So, I know this is my first post here and some people probably won't like that but... I'm desperate, and don't know what else to do. I spent hours yesterday trying to figure out how to convert my XMB 1.9.6 board to phpBB 2.0 (and then my plan was to convert that to phpBB 3.0). I had way too many issues and failed to figure it out, so I decided I'm willing to pay someone to do this for me because I really don't want to screw up my old board and lose everything :( I read your board rules (http://phpbbmodders.net/rules/) and didn't see anything saying I couldn't post this type of request, so I hope this is okay. I have an amount in mind but I would rather hear how much people think it is worth, since I don't know how long it will take realistically. I need the following done:

-XMB 1.9.6 converted to phpBB 2.0: all forums, threads, posts, users, ranks, and any other information possible
-phpBB 2.0 converted to 3.0
-I also need my XMB data/files saved still just in case I need a backup

If you're interested, please PM me with a price quote, any questions you have, a timeline for this, and examples/references of related work you've done in the past. I only want someone who is qualified to do this; i.e. has done it before and understands the coding and everything. Since it's over the internet, I will send payment upon completion of services (via Paypal, or via check/cash in the mail if you'd like). If you'd like to work through a site like RentACoder.com, I have an account there so just let me know.

I hope this is the right place to post this. If this type of request isn't allowed here, I would really appreciate it if anyone had links to other forums that allow requests like this.

-Sarah

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”