can u help me.. ??

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rajahks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

can u help me.. ??

Postby rajahks » 25 May 2009, 11:32

hi guys i'm really new to this php world... but must say its a facinating one...
i've learnt a bit of PHP and installed PhPbb on my local server....

I wish to make few modifications to the content but i'm not able to figure out where... can u pls help me... ???

the modifications which i want to make is as follows...

1: Wen one makes a post on the right hand side ..the no of posts made by the user is displayed... i
want to display How many posts on this topic were posted AFTER the current message ...??

2:Under how many topics is the poster of the current message active. A user is considered active
under a topic if he has posted atleast one message under it

Well i did a little digging in the database that will be loaded wen one install phpbb and figuired out dat i will have to use the tables phpbb_posts and phpbb_topics_posted

The first table has a time stamp so i can figuire out the no. of rows with time > time of the current post with same topic id... That will give me the first mod.

Whereas phpbb_topics_posted can be used to figuire out the no of topics under which he is active....
MY MAJOR PROBLEM IS I DONT NO WER TO MAKE THESE CHANGES... !!!
i hope someone will reply.... tnx in advance....

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”