submit_post and post_time

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sjoudi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

submit_post and post_time

Postby sjoudi » 31 Aug 2009, 07:11

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: submit_post and post_time

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Sep 2009, 10:33

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 09 Sep 2009, 13:25

I do believe using edit mode overrides this...however, that would be useless in this situation. I think the best thing would be to build some custom SQL queries after running submit_post() to change the post time.

sjoudi

Postby sjoudi » 09 Sep 2009, 18:14

Thank you for your kind reply.

I don't feel comfortable with changing the original code of phpBB, so I may use custom SQL queries to update the post date after using submit_post.

By the way, I wonder why this is not clearly explained in phpBB API documentation?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 09 Sep 2009, 18:25

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”