Want to embed phpbb

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Want to embed phpbb

Postby iMage » 26 Feb 2010, 16:28

Hi i have searched for tutorials on doing this googling,and have only come up with dead ends,i did find one guy that had a tut,but he used MS Frontpage , which is awesome i guess for Windoze users,but i use Linux myself (Ubuntu)

i dont necessarily want to embed it right in my page,but to make it kinda look as though it is by adding the header,footer,bg etc from the index of my site (quite similar to the way this site works in nav,i assume this is a portal for phpbb though)

im a newbie coder as you can probably already tell from my rather crappy description on what i am trying to accomplish here,but if someone is able to decode what i mean (lol) and offer some advice on this i would appretiate it.

if you need to see my site i am wanting to integrate i will post it here,but not without first being asked,i rather not be labelled spammer lol

thanks

onehundredandtwo
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Want to embed phpbb

Postby onehundredandtwo » 26 Feb 2010, 20:56

Does your site run on a CMS at all, or is it static HTML?

.snow

Postby .snow » 04 Mar 2010, 18:57

Well if you would like to integrate phpbb into your current design, you could start by just editing the header and footer.
then move onto editing the css for your needs.
This all depends on whether you want the forum to look abit like prosilver.
then you can start tweaking the colours to your liking.

Postby iMage » 09 Mar 2010, 01:15

imkingdavid
Supporter
Supporter

Postby imkingdavid » 11 Mar 2010, 20:13

phpBB.com Development Team Member | |
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”