Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 03 Sep 2006, 07:36

If it was rejected, make a new version and resubmit. Restrict Sig height & width is used on this board, and imo it's a really cool MOD :)

Just look at the demo: [url=http://phpbbmodders.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22]Viewing profile :: Banned[/url]

- we're poor!

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 03 Sep 2006, 10:02

I may just try and come up with a whole new style for the FAQ.. I got one idea it's just getting it to work..

But do you think anything should be added/touched up for the Restrict Sig height & width MOD?

"Naku ga yousuru ichidanto tsuyosa kyaku ga icchuu wo yusuru."[/size]

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 03 Sep 2006, 10:45

IMO it's perfect. Only thing that bugged me was height x width...

- we're poor!

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 03 Sep 2006, 16:51

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 03 Sep 2006, 18:05

Well like I said your free to change the order of the height x width. And I copyed it off how the avatar is.

And the reason why the FAQ mod was rejected..

"Also, because this is overwritting phpBB's file, this isn't acceptable"

"I also perform a diff between two files, the changes aren't that much, hence you should come out with a proper MOD installation file with MOD actions detailing how to make the changes."

The last one don't make any sense, how are the changes not much? And what else is there to add to an installation file then copy file to folder and overwrite?

Then again rereading that, even if I did come up with a new style of FAQ page it wont be allowed cause it be over writing the existing TPL file to MAKE the new look, that I thought was the whole point... So I'll just deal with not putting that one up at all.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 03 Sep 2006, 18:28

Suggestion for that (sorry, i know it's OT):

Have a differen't template name, and change the template file in faq.php (look at my rules mod to see how that works). :)

- we're poor!

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 04 Sep 2006, 18:19

I thought of it.. but nah.. Maybe as a side releace.. but not for the moddb..

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 04 Sep 2006, 18:26

Shame, it's simple to do and would get validated...

- we're poor!

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 04 Sep 2006, 18:29

The other isue is theres already another mod in the db like it.. That was another reason why it was rejected..

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 04 Sep 2006, 18:44

These posts were split off [url=http://phpbbmodders.com/viewtopic.php?t=462]this topic[/url], as it was getting too OT. Hope you don't mind ;)

- we're poor!

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 04 Sep 2006, 19:00

i just made a seperate template file for oly login :)
Life in the house :)

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 04 Sep 2006, 19:28

Naw don't mind :3

But yeah I got a message from the one who made the other collapsing FAQ, even though mine works differently. He was going after me saying I couldn't come up with any original mods.. So heat from that didn't help any..

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”