Questions about password protecting and page display

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C_man
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questions about password protecting and page display

Postby C_man » 23 Nov 2006, 14:13

Hi! First I want to thank Evil for all the help that has been giving to me by him.

I have two questions..........First how do I password protect an area in the ACP one of the modules? I want it accessable to only certain admins.

Second, is there a way to display buttons in a certain forum? I have some links that are displayed current in only certain forums, (closed forums) and I would like to do this as well with my new phpbb2 board. I am not sure how to go about it.

Any help would be great! Have a great day!

thanks

C_man

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 26 Nov 2006, 16:56

Welcome!

You'd need some kind of MOD for protecting admin pages.

As for the second, you could have some kind of "secondary forum description".

- we're poor!

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”