Xbox Live Tag

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Killieon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Xbox Live Tag

Postby Killieon » 06 Feb 2009, 22:01

im not sure if u can help me with these problem

ive been installed xbox live tag it show it up no plm at all im happy with this but the problem is when new people want to registration come to my site and cant sign it up becos of that the code as below

i want to try to see if work with on Registration like put in login test and password test then i click it submit

came up like this

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Field 'user_xbl' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

i couldnt find the SQL code in "install.xml" from xboxlivetag

any tips

thanks for advanced

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Xbox Live Tag

Postby Semi_Deus » 07 Feb 2009, 00:35

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

Killieon

Re: Xbox Live Tag

Postby Killieon » 07 Feb 2009, 12:10

Attachments
xboxlivetag.zip
Xbox Live Tag Version 1.1.0
(105.09 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”