Adding Fields for posting.php

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schdief
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adding Fields for posting.php

Postby schdief » 08 Jul 2009, 12:36

Hi guys,

first of all nice design you got here ;)

I'm pretty new to phpbb3, used to mod phpbb2 back a few years and now I started a phpbb3. I'm trying to change the layout of the "new topic" page (posting.php). Already managed to alter the template to my wishes. I added 2 more fields called "name" and "email" (don't ask why :P). Now I want the posting.php to add them to the messagetext but I can't find the suitable line to alter the code. Where is it??? :D

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

regards Steve

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Adding Fields for posting.php

Postby Semi_Deus » 11 Jul 2009, 16:43

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”