MOD DEV HELP: Erepublik API and PHPBB3

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Domnic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MOD DEV HELP: Erepublik API and PHPBB3

Postby Domnic » 15 Aug 2009, 19:31

I want some help over here. There is online game http://www.erepublik.com where people are fighting for there country survival on the internet. It's known as the new world.

There is API available for the website so you pull out information about the users for you own personal website. Information like users health, experience points etc in game.

I want to embed that API with PHPBB3 so it can show information from http://www.erepublik.com on my forum.

Is it possible??

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team

Re: MOD DEV HELP: Erepublik API and PHPBB3

Postby Lord Le Brand » 17 Aug 2009, 10:56

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”