Form with multiple submit buttons?

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
guyb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Form with multiple submit buttons?

Postby guyb » 06 Oct 2009, 07:54

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Form with multiple submit buttons?

Postby Obsidian » 06 Oct 2009, 14:16

guyb

Postby guyb » 08 Oct 2009, 21:54

Attachments
auction-mod-acp2.JPG

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 08 Oct 2009, 23:27

I'll look into this later.

One thing I did notice, though, is that hack is violating the GPL. The hack's file states "This hack can be freely used, but not distributed, without permission. "
The GPL version 2 (which is what phpBB is licensed under, and all derivatives and other works based on phpBB must use the same license as per the license itself) explicitly states that there cannot be any restrictions on distribution.

guyb

Postby guyb » 09 Oct 2009, 09:58

Well, if phpbb-auction.com's support is anything to go by, also their support with this mod is "restricted" :mrgreen:

They'd be best able to help me modding their mod, but I can't get responses within a reasonable time...

guyb

Postby guyb » 11 Oct 2009, 13:17

guyb

Postby guyb » 14 Oct 2009, 21:41

guyb

Postby guyb » 22 Oct 2009, 20:09

:oops: ...can anyone take a moment to see my last post above and critique the code?

I'm stuck trying to get a looping update to work. I'm only able to edit/update the last row displayed in my form screen. If I try updating any row above it, that row gets completely overwritten with the values of the last (bottom) row...

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 23 Oct 2009, 00:03

To be honest, I couldn't say.

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”